Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Snow


A few days ago, the weather was nice enough for mom to take me out on my buddy bike. She was hoping that she could take me out a few more times before she leaves for Hong Kong this coming weekend. It was totally unexpected for mom to be shoveling snow for hours over the past two days. At some spots of our parking lot, the snow was knee high.

My grandma, mom and sister will be going to Hong Kong for about seven weeks. They will be taking a couple of tours to China and a tour to Taipei. They will return to Vancouver on June 18 to look for an apartment for my sister who has accepted a job offer and will start working in July. I won't be going because it will be difficult for my mom to manage my care for such a long period of time in many different locations. She started to tell me about leaving for Hong Kong, but I do not understand what she tries to tell me.

No comments: