Friday, December 12, 2008

Cold Weekend

Normally, Grandma does not want to go out in the evening. Tonight, when my mom asks if she will go out with her, she readily agrees because she knows that she will be housebound for the next few days due to the expected extreme cold weather this weekend. By Monday, the temperature will be day time high at -29 C and night time low at -34 C. Grandma will have her first radiation treatment on Thursday. The weather will be a little nicer. Day time high on that day will be -16 C and night time low will be -20 C.

Emily and Peter will come home on Friday and Cousin Andrew's wedding will be on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will improve for them by then.

When it is so cold, it will be nice to go some place warm. I have no idea I am going to Florida soon. I will be very nicely surprised by the time I realize what is going on. It is very kind of Emily and Peter to be willing to invite me and my mom to go to Disneyworld with them from December 25 to January 5.

No comments: