Sunday, December 7, 2008

Silent Night

I am currently fixated with the song "Silent Night". After the song finishes, I search for it to replay it.

Yesterday afternoon, a staff phoned in ill, so my mom had to take me home. I wanted to listen to my CD and refused to go with her. After she got me home, I rushed back to my room. We ran back and forth a few times and eventually my mom unplugged my CD player for me to take with me.

In the evening, we went to visit my mom's friend and had a turkey supper there. It was 11 pm. by the time we arrived home. I was tired, but I didn't want to go upstairs to sleep. My mom succeeded in persuading me to go to bed and I fell asleep fairly soon. My mom took advantage of the quite time to get some work done - work that she planned to do in the afternoon. I woke up before she could go to bed. I was up and down like a yo-yo from my bed, wanting to go downstairs to listen to "Silent Night". My mom kind of debated whether she should bring my CD upstairs to pacify me. She decided not to because she knew that I would be staying up searching for the song repeatedly. She kept hoping that I would give up and go back to sleep. I finally did, but that was more than 2 hours later.

I don't know how much sleep my mom had last night, probably not very much. When she woke up, it was already 8.35 am. She rushed and rushed to get me ready for church. I was such a challenge for my mom. At first, I refused to sleep. Then, I refused to get up.

My mom seldom has headaches, but she is having a tension headache right now.

No comments: