Thursday, December 24, 2009

Broken Record

I have kept my mom so busy all day long that she does not have time to help me with writing my blog. I call out, "Mommy", "Help please", "Bubble", "Dinosaur", "Candle" etc. constantly. I say "mommy" in such a whiny voice that Emily laughs about it. I call out for my mom so many times a day that I sound like a broken record.

I must be honest and admit that I have not been in my best behaviors 100 percent of the time. Anyway, who can? Nobody is perfect! Generally, it is when I am hungry or tired that I get agitated. I have made Emily cry one time and my mom frustrated quite a few times, especially during the night. I wake her up and make her feel shivers down her spine when I poke my finger in her ear.

Other than the occasional rascal moments, I have been enjoying my time here in Vancouver with lots of new experiences, including tandem cycling, chocolate fondue, Wii fitness games, different computer games, etc. I am talking/vocalizing more because I can generally get what I wish for when I can express myself with words.

No comments: