Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wii Balance Games

I have been getting up early the first couple of days in Vancouver. Last night, we went to attend a Christmas concert at church. By the time I got home, I was so tired that I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. This morning, I slept in till after 8 am. My mom and I "camp" on the living room floor. It was so nice to wake up to see my mom's cheery face. I felt rested and was playful. I giggled and laughed as I interacted with my mom.

For the past few days, I have been having fun listening to music, playing Bomomo on the computer, and going out for walks or shopping. Emily and Peter showed me how to play some Wii balance games. I surprised everybody by how fast I learned the Table Tilt game and how well I am doing.

No comments: