Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Speakers



As you all know, I love speakers. Emily and Peter have this cool Sims home and garden game that I can place gazillion speakers into a house. This is so much fun! My favorite is the snowman speaker. I line them up like tin soldiers all over the house and the yard. I also have wall speakers hanging in the air. Hehe . . . they are actually mounted on the walls, which are made invisible so that I can access the inside of the house.



I have been playing the Super Mario car games by asking for "car". When my mom first showed me the different courses, I did not seem to comprehend how to stay on track to complete the race. I was also limited by my short attention span. Initially, I was fixated with the windmill on the Moo Moo Meadow course. I kept going back and forth toward the windmill site rather than finishing the race. After I got bored from looking at the windmill, I tried other courses. To everybody's surprise, I started to complete races and I kept breaking my own time records.

No comments: