Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby on its Way

My mom has been too busy to help me write my blog. That is why you have not heard from me for a long time. Emily and Peter came home to visit about a week ago. I could see that Emily's tummy is growing. My mom patted her tummy and asked me what was in it. I said, "Baby!"

Over the past few months, my mom has been exploring inclusive post-secondary education for me. She has submitted a couple of applications and will continue to apply to whichever college/university that will accept applications.

I am scheduled for an interview on February 16 at the Alberta Association of Community Living (AACL) office. Please pray for me, as it will be nice for me to be accepted into a program this coming fall. This will allow me the opportunity to meet with peers about my age. I need to learn how to interact meaningfully with others. My mom has been told that the government funding cut is affecting the program and it will reduce my chance of success.

No comments: