Thursday, March 7, 2013

Disneyland

I went to Disneyland with my family and spent 5 days in the theme parks.  I have had a fantastic time and got so tired out each day that I needed a nap in the afternoon and I snored through every single night.

Before the trip, Emily and Peter downloaded YouTube Disney ride videos for me to view.  This enabled me to get familiar with rides that I have not been on previously.  More importantly, these videos helped me in making choices as to which ride I would like to go on.  I tried many new rides this time, one of which was the Bobsled ride.  If I have not been shown the video, there was a good chance that I would not agree to go on it.  I had so much fun that I went back on it a few more times.  Tea cup used to be my most favorite ride, but not any more.  I actually refused to go on it several times when I was asked.  There are other rides that are more thrilling to me, such as the lady bug and tow trucks.  The lady bug ride is not new, but it is faster this time.  My mom didn't want to go on it with me, so she helped me to get on and went out to watch how I giggled throughout the ride.

I have asked to go on the Small World ride several times by pointing to the direction.  I like the ride, but I won't say it is my most favorite.  It is definitely the most visible to me, so I asked for it every time I see it.  My liking to the Autopia ride was obvious to my mom, so she took me on it repeatedly.  I am now able to manage the gas pedal and the steering all my myself.  I like the bumper car too, but not as much because I am not as competent on this ride yet.  

Emily has wanted me to try the Splash Mountain ride for a long, long time.  When I viewed the video, I said yes to the ride, but when I saw the actual "drop", I said no.  Finally, the decision was made by my family for me to go on the ride.  The ride was fine up until the drop.  I am not at all impressed, so I said, "All done!"




No comments: