Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bomomo

Peter sent the Bomomo link to my mom some time ago. She experimented with it a few times, but she has not let me try it yet. The weather has been so wonderful over the past couple of weeks that she prefers to take me out biking. She knows the balmy weather will not last long.

It rains today, perhaps to my delight, because I don't have to go out on my bike. My mom decides this is the perfect day to expose me to the new experience of Bomomo. I am fascinated by the colors and the movements. I definitely prefer the movements of going in circles to going in straight lines. I just love the spinning movements and, from time to time, I verbalize "turn" and "dum-dum-gin".

I play for over half an hour and my mom wants me to go home because she has work to do. I refuse to leave and she let me play some more before guiding me downstairs, which I comply reluctantly.

No comments: