Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hair Cut

Today is another nice day. My mom decided to take advantage of it to cut my hair in our backyard. Cleaning up afterwards is a lot easier when it is done outside. I have come a long way considering the fact that a few years ago, both my mom and myself dreaded having my hair cut. Today, I carried a chair outside and sat patiently waiting for my mom to get all the haircut tools ready. Within minutes, my hair was cut and I look handsome now.

I am sure you cannot imagine what a kerfuffle it used to be when I got my hair cut. Firstly, my mom put a fan right in front of me so that I was willing to sit there. My mom had to do the job really quick, as I won't sit still and I ducked constantly. When I started to get restless, she would light a candle and placed it on the floor to my left. When I turned my head to my left and looked down at the candle, she cut the hair on my right side. Then a candle was lit and placed on the floor to my right. The very last resort was a lantern to keep me entertained till the job is done.

No comments: