Monday, March 24, 2008

Cousins

Two of my cousins were baptized today. All the cousins were invited to have dinner together to celebrate. My sister was willing to take me along. For the very first time, I hung out with my cousins without my mom. I behaved well and I had a great time this evening. This ensures that my sister will take me again.

Another reason for having a good time is that I have a new iPod shuffle. My sister and her boyfriend downloaded a few of my favorite songs for me. I am glad they are able to figure out what works best for me.

I have used my sister's MP3 player a few times. I generally lose interest in listening to the music within a short time. Firstly, I am not familiar with most her music. Secondly, she has so many songs that I am not able to choose what I like to listen to. Based on the observation of my responses, my family can tailor the iPod shuffle to meet my needs. It gives them great pleasure when they succeed. Tonight I surprised them with a reward for their efforts. I was listening to my music when I arrived home. I walked toward my mom and I started to sing. I have never done this before.

No comments: