Thursday, May 7, 2009

O Canada

I went over to visit my mom and Grandma after supper. I sang, "O Canada" to prompt my mom to go and practice playing the piano. She is getting better with it now. Last week, she was really struggling because she has forgotten so much.

This morning, my mom took me to see our family doctor for a prescription renewal. I recognized the place and I refused to get out of the van. It took my mom a long time to persuade me to get off and to go inside. I am not as frightened of seeing the doctor as I used to. I was hesitant, but my mom did not need to drag me into the examination room.

I have now raised over $4,500 and reached 95% of my goal. There is a good chance I will reach my goal by the end of this week. I will have to raise my goal soon. Thank you so much for your love and support of me!

No comments: