Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Reunion

My mom returned to Edmonton early Wednesday morning after a long day of driving. She had to take repeated rest periods during her trip because of her sore back. Emily and Peter arrived home for a visit Thursday night. It is so nice for our whole family to be together, even though it is only for a few days. I went along for a car ride when my mom drove them to the airport. When we got there, I said "teacup". My mom has a feeling that I have associated the airport with going on a trip to Disney World.

This has been a busy weekend for Emily and Peter. They have accomplished a lot in terms of finalizing their wedding preparations. I went shopping with them and I am all set for my best man outfit.

The Walk for Jesus event is fast approaching - a week from today. I have now raised $5,680 (95% of my $6,000 goal). I would like to thank all my supporters for their donations and prayer support. Their generosity has enabled me to contribute to God's kingdom.

No comments: