Monday, February 8, 2010

Flu

I have been in contact with many others who contracted the flu - such as my roommates, Peter, Emily, and Grandma. My mom gives me garlic pills everyday to help boost my immune system. My mom and I have been lucky up until now. We both have runny nose. My mom aches all over, but she does not know if I have any pain.

My mom has been kind of stiff and sore after a rear-end collision on January 30. A few days ago, she came down with the flu and it is hard to tell whether the pain is related to the whiplash or to the flu.

My mom went for a physiotherapy assessment this afternoon. She did some stretching exercises and had hot packs to her neck and back. She is feeling less stiff tonight. She was given an exercise program to work on at home and to return for another assessment a week later.

No comments: