Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Love Having a Fit!

Sunday was the first time I rode in our newly purchased Honda Fit. As my mom pulled out of the garage, I shouted, "Yay!" Realizing that I love the Fit, my mom got a tickle out of my reaction. A few weeks ago, she had a rental car while her van was in the body shop. I did not show any excitement for the rental car. So, she noticed the difference.

Generally, whenever I get into a vehicle, I ask for music. I have given up asking for music when I get into our van because the radio has broken down months ago. Now we have music in the Fit - What a treat! I simply cannot stop smiling. I wish my mom will take me for more car rides. I wonder when Emily and Peter will be coming home. It will be nice to go on a long car ride to the airport.

No comments: