Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We are going to have a Fit!

My mom took me with her to test drive the Honda Fit. We didn't feel welcomed at the dealership. We walked round and round the showroom three times. There were many staff members, but none of them offered their assistance. A few of them took one look at us and then turned away ignoring us. Well, what do I expect, right? A woman with me in tow. In their opinion, we are not the "buy-a-car" type and we can't possibly afford to buy a car.

We are going to have a Fit! My mom will pick it up this Friday. This is perfect timing because our van broke down today. It has a severe oil leak and my mom cannot drive it any more. She parked it and it will sit there until Emily and Peter are ready to move back to Edmonton. My mom will then tow it to the shop to get it fixed.

No comments: