Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ice Cream

Yesterday when my mom proposed to take me out on my buddy bike, I said to her, "Ice cream". Her response was, "Sorry, mommy does not have ice cream in the freezer." Well, if she wants me to go on my bike daily, she needs to come up with something more appealing to me than grapes. . . . . Guess what my mom bought today. :)

We have ice cream now, but I haven't got any yet because we didn't go out on my bike today. This afternoon, my mom was struggling with making up her mind. In the end, she decides not to go out due to the extremely hot weather. The heat really gets to her. Tonight, we have a thunder storm and it helps to cool down the house for a good night sleep.

Emily and Peter are going on a camping trip in BC. They have invited my mom to join them for a couple of days. Last night, I was over at my mom's home to sleep over. I was so good that my charm won her over. My mom told me I will be going on a long car ride. She is not sure if I understand what this is all about yet. I will when I see her packing.

No comments: