Sunday, January 4, 2009

Disney

We have been heading to the Parks early and coming home late, so I have not been able to write about my days. Today is the last day of our vacation. We decided to sleep in to get some needed rest.

I used to love roller coaster rides, but not any more. I have become very nervous about them. The park I enjoy the most is the Magic Kingdom because it has many rides I like. My favorite ride is the spinning tea cup. The rides I will ask to go on include Dumbo, Carousel, Speedway (racecar), Orbiter (spaceship), and Small World. Peter took pictures of me on these rides.

Another highlight of this trip is learning how to use a camera. To ask for my camera, I place my fingers in front of my face as if I am taking a picture and say "cheese". My mom is teaching me how to say "camera".

I am all ready to go to the Park. We will depart as soon as Emily and Peter can get out of bed.

No comments: