Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last Day at Disney


Time flies especially when one is having a good time. I have a great time at the Magic Kingdom Park enjoying my favorite rides over and over again. My folks allow me to choose my rides and the directions I want to go. From time to time, they take me to different rides to offer me new experiences. I get nervous going on unfamiliar rides. They make joyful sounds such as "wee" and "ooo" to illustrate their pleasure in order to help me to relax.

Sunday was our last day at Disney. We were going to head home early so that we could swim at the hotel. I went into the pool twice on this trip. My mom considered it to be remarkable because, for many years, I have refused to go swimming. With the encouragement of Emily and Peter, I was not afraid of submerging myself into the water to pick up pebbles at the bottom of the pool.

We got out of the park and I clearly indicated that I wanted more rides by articulating "tea cup" and pointing toward the park. I am very fortunate that my folks value my opinion and wishes. We returned to the park to go on the rides I desired for.

No comments: