Friday, January 30, 2009

Super Paper Mario

It was so nice to have Emily home for one week. She bought a new game called Super Paper Mario and I got to play with her a couple of times. My mom does not know how to play this game. One day, Emily was not home and I asked for it. My mom put the Elebits CD in and I kicked up a big fuss because that was not what I wanted. There was another time I wanted to play and only Grandma was home. She tried to help me, but didn't know how. Both of us got frustrated about it. To resolve the problem, she found an opportunity to hide the remote controls when I was not watching.

Last evening, my mom took me along to drop Emily off at the airport. When I saw the luggage going out to the van, I smiled and said, "tea cup". I honestly thought I was going to Disney again. When Emily said goodbye to me, I turned to my mom and waved goodbye to her.

No comments: