Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bara Fundraising Team

The Walk for Jesus day is fast approaching. It is going to be next Saturday (September 22) at the Southgate Mall. I have raised a total of $3,550.00 for Chinese Outreach.

My mom's plan is to take me there at 8 am. to start the walk before the stores open. She knows I am easily distracted and I will never complete the walk if I happen to see a fan or a stereo system.

The Bara Fundraising team has 4 members. One of the team members will come and join me for the walk at 8 am. The other two want to sleep in and will start their walk at 10 am. Being the organizer of the event, my mom and I will stay in the mall to wait for them to come. I will be joining them to go for my second round of walk for as long as I am willing to go along. I know my mom will be trying her best to block my view to any item that may be of interest to me. "Good luck, mom!"

No comments: