Friday, February 20, 2009

Service Provider

The management of my home has taken a toll on my mom. Even though she has been very stressed, it was difficult for her to make a decision to switch to a service provider. Last night, a meeting was held and she announced the change of management to the staff. The effective date will be April 1. Since my mom has done this for so long, a friend asked her if she was serious, thinking that this may be an April fool's day joke.

Maybe my mom will be able to have a life again. I am looking forward to spending time with a less stressed mom. It is time to start dreaming and if I dream hard enough, my dreams will come true. It will be nice to go to Disney again. Cruise will be nice too.

When I visited my mom this afternoon, I asked for the "car". My mom set up the Wii game and the steering wheel with base for me. After a while I got frustrated with the steering wheel. My mom gave me the black steering wheel I used to play with. I was definitely happier with it.

No comments: