Sunday, February 15, 2009

Teacup

Last night was my sleep-over night at my mom's home. As soon as I got into the room, I asked for "teacup". My mom turned on the video of me on the teacup ride. I smiled and clapped as I watched it. I asked her to replay it over and over again for a few times before I was willing to go to bed.

As grocery prices go up, our freezer becomes fairly empty. My mom capitalizes on this week's meat sale to stock up. After tucking me in, she went downstairs to cut up and package the meat. She came upstairs to check on me periodically. Every time she came up, I was sitting in front of her laptop. I know how to turn on computers, but I have not figured out how to turn on the laptop yet. I sat staring at the laptop hoping that it would come on automatically.

My mom finally finished her task by around midnight. I asked her very nicely for "teacup", so she turned the video on for me before she went to brush her teeth. When she came back, I was viewing the video on a full screen. She was surprised because she didn't know this could be done. It took her a while to figure out how I did it.

The video showed that at one point, I laughed so much that I almost drooled. When I watched that part, I started to swallow.

No comments: