Monday, February 16, 2009

The Worst is Over

Grandma's burned skin starts to peel off. She is feeling better as the area is no longer itchy. As expected, she gets tired very easily. She is supposed to be more active to build up her strength and endurance. However, it has been too cold and slippery for her to go out. My mom tries to take her out regularly, but sometimes she refuses to go when it is really cold outside.

I have been waiting "impatiently" for either Emily or Peter to announce their wedding plans because I don't want to be the first one to publicize it. I am so glad Emily finally did. Now, I can talk about it too. I am going to be a good brother and help her in any way I can. I have offered to do some pick ups for her on her wedding day. As you know, microphones and speakers are my favorites. I will love to pick up the sound system for her.

No comments: