Saturday, February 28, 2009

Collapse

I think I have finally watched enough of the teacup video. I still enjoy it, but I am not fixated on it and I stop wanting to watch it over and over and over again.

Tonight my mom teaches me how to play Collapse. I just go click, click, click. That is easy enough to do. I have learned to click the bombs too. I have a short attention span, so either my eyes drift off the computer screen or I stop clicking. I am sure you can guess what happens - Game Over.

Nonetheless, I am getting better and better at it. Initially I kept clicking the same spot even when it did not produce any effect. Now I move the cursor around and click. My mom gives me verbal prompts, such as click the bomb, click the red blocks. She does not know if I understand color concepts or not. She figures that there is no harm teaching me colors at the same time.

No comments: