Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walk for Jesus

My mom serves at Chinese Outreach, a Christian organization with a radio broadcasting ministry. This year, Chinese Outreach expands its broadcast from 2 1/2 hours per week to 3 hours. A decision has also been made to develop internet broadcasting. It is time for me to Walk for Jesus again to raise funds to support these initiatives.

I am a very successful fundraiser. My very first experience was participating in the Canadian Liver Foundation Stroll for Liver event two years ago. With my mom's support, I was the #1 top individual fundraiser of the event nationally. My mom was so encouraged by my success that she created the First Walk for Jesus event to fundraise for Chinese Outreach and I raised $4,780. This year my goal to break my own record. I need your prayer support for the success of this event. Thank you!

No comments: