Monday, April 13, 2009

Wedding Bells

Emily and Peter came home to visit over the Easter long weekend. Since they have started to give out their wedding invitations, I can now feel free to talk about their wedding plans. Their wedding will be on July 17 this year.

Both Emily and Peter want to involve me in their wedding ceremony and they desire for me to have an important role - I am going to be the best man! I am blessed that my family believes in me. By giving me the opportunity to take on new responsibilities, it allows me to contribute in meaningful ways.

Whenever we get a chance to be together, Peter makes special efforts to spend time with me and to get to know me. I used to shy away from him, but not any more. I feel very comfortable around him and I know I can trust him.

My mom, Emily and Peter are all sick with flu symptoms. On Sunday morning, I put my hand over my forehead and said, "Hot, hot." My mom was all excited that I could communicate my discomforts. She took my temperature which turned out to be normal. My mom asked me if I have pain. I imitated what she said - "tung-tung". She then asked me where it hurts. I touched my forehead. My mom hopes that I won't get sick.

No comments: