Monday, October 8, 2007

Fantastic Day

Today the weather was fantastic and so was my day. I got to spend the whole day with my mom because my home was short of staff again.

As soon as I woke up in the morning, I said to my mom, "Shopping!" She told me we had to go to church first and then shopping. We went to a music store with lots of keyboards. I showed no interest in any of them, including the keyboard with light up keys. My mom was hoping that I could learn how to play piano with the light up keys. In the past, whenever I saw a keyboard in the store, I would play it, but not today. As a result, my mom hesitated in buying one. My sister made a comment that I was more interested in the Wii than the keyboard. She was so right!

After we went home, everyone tried to teach me how to play some of the Wii games. Even though I had not learned how to play the games, I had fun turning and moving the remote control to create different effects that I could see on the TV screen. I laughed and I said, "Wii!" as I played.

No comments: