Friday, October 26, 2007

Flu

I have not been feeling well over the past two days - running nose, cough and a "sexy" voice. Our whole family will be getting our flu shots on Tuesday (4 days later). My mom wishes that I will be well enough by then. I don't know what I want to wish for. I want to feel better, but I don't want the shot.

My mom has been ultra busy over the past few weeks due to the Chinese Outreach Thanksgiving dinner. She has skipped 3 piano lessons, as she was not able to practice as much as she should. She has resumed her daily practice this week so that she will be ready for her next lesson.

My mom was pleased when she heard that I have started to play the organ again at my home. I have not done so for at least a couple of years. My mom took piano lessons for the purpose of regenerating my interest. It turns out that her lessons are not entirely for me. I can tell she enjoys the music she plays.

No comments: