Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner

I did not have anything to write about lately as I am not spending that much time with my mom. She has been very busy selling tickets for the Chinese Outreach Thanksgiving dinner and organizing the event.

My mom has never taken me to any of the Chinese Outreach events in the past, but she will take me to the dinner this Saturday because I participated in the Walk for Jesus fundraising. I am now becoming a "pro" in walks. My first experience was the Stroll for Liver event in June and I raised over $6,700 for Canadian Liver Foundation. Even though I raised less money this time ($4,740), I feel strongly that it is more meaningful to walk for Jesus. I don't mind doing it again next year for Chinese Outreach. We can make the Walk for Jesus an annual event.

No comments: