Friday, October 5, 2007

Wii

This afternoon I watched my sister and grandma played the Wii games. I could tell they were having fun from their cheering and laughing.

In the evening, my mom brought me home to play piano. I said "O Canada" very clearly and played it with some assistance from my mom. Then I played some random tunes with both hands for a while. I got up and saw the Wii remote controls. I called out to my mom for help. (I know how to say mommy in a certain way that tells my mom I need help.) My mom looked and said, "I don't even know how to turn the Wii on." She went to the piano and started to play the B flat scales.

A little later, I called out to mommy again. She turned around and was surprised that I had the Wii game on and with a remote in my hand, I was trying to play the game. She came and joined me. We managed to start one game by accident. That was it. The rest of the time was simply experimenting with the buttons. My mom was trying to read the instructions, but never succeeded to do so because I pressed a button and the instructions were gone. She tried to bring the instructions back but didn't know how. Anyway, I don't see a need for instructions as I never use them.

No comments: