Monday, October 6, 2008

Dinosaur Provincial Park




My mom wants my roommates to be able to get away for a short vacation, so she planned for a trip to the Dinosaur Provincial Park. She booked tickets for a 2-hour bus tour as she knows all of us love car rides. Unfortunately, one of my roommates got sick and he could not go. My other roommate and his parents came along. We spent a night at Brooks on September 28 and went to the Park the next morning.

The landscape in the area is really unique and beautiful. We were happy we signed up for the bus tour because we were taken to areas restricted to unguided visitors. It was a good thing my mom signed up early as the bus tickets were sold out. We stopped at various interesting spots and we found a fossil of a vertebra. (Actually, the fossil was intentionally left there for us to find.)

1 comment:

goldlizsts said...

Cool! Good info to know.