Wednesday, August 22, 2007

O Canada

Tonight, my mom came over and said to me, “I am going to play piano. Do you want to come?” I immediately headed off towards the door.

“Come back! Don’t forget to tell someone.” Mom said.

I turned around and told the staff, “I want O Canada.” I think I am finally grasping the idea of how to form a meaningful sentence.

Right after I got into my mom’s home, I sat down in front of the piano. I played CDE EDC CDEDC CCC. My mom guided my fingers to the right keys and I played it perfect once without any help from her. Then she guided my fingers to play the first few notes of O Canada. After that I wanted to play my own music. I played some random notes and then my mom noticed that I was playing Doe, a deer, a female deer (I played this correctly). Ray, a drop of golden sun (The tune was recognizable). Then the rest was kind of hit and miss.

No comments: