Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Songs

My mom's piano teacher decided that mom should learn Christmas songs this month. As a result, I get to hear the following songs over and over again:

* Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
* Good King Wenceslas
* Jingle Bells
* Away in a Manger
* Go, Tell it on the Mountain
* We Wish You a Merry Christmas
* Silent Night
* Amazing Grace - This song got added to the list because I have been singing it.

Christmas is the most exciting time of the year for me because of my love for Christmas music, trees and lights. As a matter of fact, I like Christmas songs so much that I used to have a tape in our van and I played it almost all year round. I can still remember that when I was listening to Christmas songs on one hot summer day in our van, a person passing by us stared at me.

No comments: