Monday, December 17, 2007

Facebook

Since most 25-year-olds have a Facebook Account, I should have one too. Thanks to the help of a friend, this becomes a reality. I find it exciting that I can invite people to be my friends. I have lots of cousins, so it should not be too difficult to build a circle of friends.

I do not talk much, so it is not easy for others to get to know me. I am hoping that through the use of technology, such as facebook and blog, I can let others know who I am. I am generally an easy-going, happy kind of guy. I am also curious and sometimes my curiosity gets me into trouble. My mom often jokingly states that she should have named me George. You'd understand why if you have read the books of "Curious George". George gets into trouble all the time, and so do I. My mom has to be on the alert all the time and this is good "exercise" for her brain and it will help in delaying the onset of Alzheimer's Disease.

No comments: